When you’re tackling search engine optimization, it can be easy to get bogged down by the different factors that determine your rankings. Fortunately, there are a few basic elements that are essential to success:
1. On-page SEO (on-site SEO) is the process of optimizing various aspects of your website in order to improve its ranking on search engines.
2. Content – The backbone of SEO since its inception, the content on your website should be well-written and provide value to visitors.
3. Content relevancy – How well the content matches a user’s query is important to search engines like Google.
4. Technical SEO – The way your site is coded and structured is a hugely important component in how Google sees your website and its value to users.
5. Page speed – How fast your website loads is a major factor in how search engines see your site and what rankings you will receive on the SERPs.
6. Off-site SEO – The process of building positive signals for your website outside of your website is also a major pillar of SEO, as it helps to build authority and trust.
7. Link building – One-way links to your website are crucial to boosting your SEO efforts.
8. Referring domains – Having a list of referring domains is another critical component of off-site SEO, as these websites can send positive signals to Google about your website’s content and authority.
Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 19:00
Closed on Weekends
Get the latest updates and offers.
SEO in Vancouver © Copyright 2022